中考英語作文:五十句英語諺語為你加分 發布時間：2019-06-09 10:41:14
1、So said, so done.
2、Love me, love my dog.
3、Seeing is believing.
4、Well begun is half done.
5、Time flies never to be recalled.
6、When in Rome, do as Roman do.
7、Look before you leap.
8、A good beginning makes a good ending.
9、A friend in need is a friend indeed.
10、Where there is s will，there is a way.
11、No pains，no gains.
12、Time and tide wait for no man.
13、Strike while the iron is hot.
14、It's never too late to mend.
15、Kill two birds with one stone.
16、Pride goes before a fall.
17、Reading makes a full man.
18、Knowledge is power.
19、Failure is the mother of success.
20、Practice makes perfect.
21、All roads lead to Roma.
22、Don′t count your chickens before they are hatched.
23、Learn to walk before you run.
24、Nothing is too difficult if you put your heart into it.
25、Time is money.
26、Grasp all, lose all.
27、Better master one than engage with ten.
28、More haste, less speed.
29、Easier said than done.
30、It's never too old to learn.
31、Rome was not built in a day.
32、Out of sight,out of mind.
33、To live is to learn，to learn is to better live.
1. We ' re often told that ......But is this really the case ?
2. People used to ......however , things are quite different today .
3.some people think that ......Others believe that the opposite is true . There is probably some truth in both sides．But we must realize that ......
4.Recognizing a problem is the first step in finding a solution .
5. It is another new and bitter truth we must learn to face .
6. In short , we must work hard to make the world a better place .
7.Lost time is never found again.
8.Everybody should have a dream.
9.Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
10.Failure is the mother of success.
11.Let's look on the bright side.
1). It’s adj for sb to do 做…對某人來說…
2). … so … that … 如此… 以至于…
… too … to do 太… 而不能…
such … that … 如此… 以至于…
3). not…until… 直到…才…
例: I didn’t go to bed until my mother came back.
4).The reason why + 句子 is that + 句子 … 的原因是…
The reason why he got angry was that she told him a lie. ( 他生氣的原因是她對他說了謊。)
5). That is why + 句子 那是…的原因
6). That is because + 句子 那是因為…
7). It is said that + 句子 據說…
It is reported that + 句子 據報道…
8). There is no doubt that + 句子 毫無疑問…
9). It goes without saying that + 句子 不言而喻，毫無疑問
10). There is no need to do沒必要做…
11). There is no point in doing 做某事毫無意義
had better (not) do 最好(不)做
how about / what about doing …怎么樣?
I think you should do 我認為你應該…
I suggest that you should do 我建議你做…
If I were you, I would do…我要是你的話，我會做…
It’s best to do 最好做…
Why not do / why don’t you do…? 為什么不…
like / love doing
be fond of doing 喜歡做…
be keen on n/doing 喜歡做…
prefer to do A rather than do B 寧愿做A也不愿做B
be interested in doing = show/ take great interest in n / doing 感興趣
try to do努力做…
strive to do 努力做…
try one’s best to do= do one’s best to do 竭盡全力做…
make efforts to do = make every effort to do 盡力做…
do what sb can (do ) to do 盡力做…
spare no effort to do 不遺余力的做…
do what / everything sb. can to do 盡某人全力做…
5. 打算做… / 計劃做…
be going to do 打算/計劃做…
decide to do 決定做…
determine to do決定做…
make up one’s mind to do下定決心做…
want to do = would like to do 想做…
hope to do =wish to do 希望做…
expect to do 期待著做…
consider doing 考慮做…
7. 只加doing 作賓語的動詞
finish 完成/ practice 練習 / suggest建議 / consider 考慮 / mind 介意 / enjoy 喜歡doing
look forward to doing 盼望做…
keep on doing 堅持做…
dream of doing 夢想做…
can’t help doing 情不自禁地做…
keep / stop / prevent sb. from doing 阻止某人做…
be busy (in ) doing be busy with + 名詞 忙于做…
spend time / money (in )doing spend time / money on + 名詞 花費時間做…
have fun / have a good time / enjoy oneself doing 玩得開心
have trouble / have problem / have difficulty (in) doing 或 with + 名詞 做…有困難
■ 必背知識 常用的名言警句
1. Actions speak louder than words. 事實勝于雄辯
2. A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患難朋友才是真朋友
3. A good beginning is half done. 良好的開端是成功的一半
4. Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者事竟成
5. All roads lead to Rome. 條條大道通羅馬
6. Easier said than done. 說起來容易,做起來難
7. Easy come, easy go. 來得快,去得快
8. Every man has his weak side. 人人都有缺點
9. Failure is the mother of success. 失敗是成功之母
10. Look before you leap. 三思而后行
11. Nothing in the world is difficult if you set your mind to it. 世上無難事,只怕有心人
12. A life without a friend is a life without a sun. 人若無友,就如同生命中沒有太陽
13. All things are difficult before they are easy. 萬事開頭難
14. Always prepare for a rainy day. 未雨綢繆
15. As you sow, so shall you reap. 種瓜得瓜,種豆得豆
16. I might say that success is won by three things: first, effort; second, more effort; third, still more effort. 成功要靠三件事才能贏得:努力,努力,再努力
17. Don’t put off till tomorrow what should be done today. 有事莫推明天
18. Practice makes perfect.熟能生巧
19. Bad news has wings. 好事不出門,壞事傳千里
20. Honesty is the best policy. 做人以誠信為本
21. You have to believe in yourself. That’s the secret of success. 你必須相信自己,這是成功的關鍵
22. Don’t judge a man by his looks. 不可以貌取人
23. 表起始的過渡語:first of all, to begin with, in my opinion, according to, so far, as far as等
24. 表時間的過渡語:first, at first, then, later, in the end, finally, afterwards, after that, since then, for the first time, at last, as soon as, the next moment, meanwhile, later on, soon, finally等
25. 表空間的過渡語:on the right/left, to the right/left of, on one side of… on the other side of…, at the foot/top/end of, in the middle/centre of, next to, far from, in front of等
26. 表因果的過渡語:for, because of, one reason is that… another reason is that…, thus, so, as a result (of)等
27. 表轉折的過渡語:but, yet, however, after all, in fact, while, on the contrary, instead of, unlike, although, otherwise,nevertheless, in spite of, after all等
28. 表列舉的過渡語:for example, such as, that is, like, as follows, in other words, and so on等
29. 表推進的過渡語:what’s more, on one hand… on the other hand…, in addition to, as well, still, also, in other words, not only…but also…, besides, furthermore, moreover等
30. 表總結的過渡語:in short, in a word, in general, in brief, in all, on the whole等
1. 不用說…… It goes without saying that …
= (It is) needless to say (that) ….
= It is obvious that ….
It goes without saying that it pays to keep early hours.
2. 在各種……之中，…… Among various kinds of …, … /= Of all the …, …
Among various kinds of sports, I like jogging in particular.
In my opinion, …
= To my mind, ….
= As far as I am concerned, …
= I am of the opinion that ….
例：In my opinion, playing video games not only takes much time but is also harmful to health.
4. 隨著人口的增加…… With the increase/growth of the population, …
隨著科技的進步…… With the advance of science and technology, …
例：With the rapid development of Taiwan’s economy, a lot of social problems have come to pass.
5. ……是必要的 It is necessary (for sb.) to do / that …
…… 是重要的 It is important/essential (for sb.) to do / that …
…… 是適當的 It is proper (for sb.) to do / that …
……是緊急的 It is urgent (for sb.) to do / that …
例：It is proper for us to keep the public places clean.
It is proper that we (should) keep the public places clean.
6. 花費 spend … on sth. / doing sth. …
We shouldn’t spend too much time on something we aren’t interested in.
7. how 引導的感嘆句
At least it will prove how honest you are.
A) 如果你不……，你就會…… If you don’t ..., you’ll ...
例︰If you don’t keep working hard, you’ll lose the chance.
B) 如此 ……，以至于…… so … that …
例：At that moment, I was so upset that I wanted to give up.
C) 每當我聽到……我就忍不住感到興奮。Whenever I hear …, I cannot but feel excited.
每當我做……我就忍不住感到悲傷。 Whenever I do …, I cannot but feel sad.
每當我想到……我就忍不住感到緊張。Whenever I think of …, I cannot but feel nervous.
每當我遭遇……我就忍不住感到害怕。Whenever I meet with …, I cannot but feel frightened.
每當我看到……我就忍不住感到驚訝。Whenever I see …, I cannot but feel surprised.
例：Whenever I think of the clean brook near my home, I cannot but feel sad.
= Every time I think of the clean brook near my home, I cannot help feeling sad.
我認為，…… / 我認為……不 I think / I don’t think that …
我想知道是否…… I wonder whether …
例：He doesn’t think I should stop him joining the club.
10. Since + S + 過去式, S + 現在完成式.
例：Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.