2016高考英語重點句型80句 發布時間：2019-06-09 17:28:03
A best friend is someone who can share happiness and sorrow with you.
2. 在朋友的幫助下，我最終完成了這項工作。(with the help of)
Finally, I was able to finish the work with the help of my friends.
3. 這是他第一次用電子郵件與筆友交流。（the first time, communicate with）
This is the first time he has used e-mail to communicate with his pen pal.
4. 網絡使人們即使身處世界的不同角落也完全可能面對面地交流。(face to face; even if；entirely)
Thanks to the Internet, it is now entirely possible for people to communicate face to face, even if they are in different parts of the world.
5. 即使這工作要花掉我六個星期的時間，我仍決心要完成這份工作。 (even if, determined )
Even if it takes me six weeks, I am determined to finish the job.
6. 政府應該盡快想出更好的辦法來解決高油價所帶來的問題。(come up with, petrol)
The government should come up with a better solution to the problems caused by the high price of petrol.
All the students are requested to attend the meeting to be held tomorrow on time.
8. 你應該好好利用機會練習英語。(make use of )
You ought to make good use of any opportunity to practise English.
It took one week to transport clothes and medicine to the disaster-hit area.
10. 比起乘坐擁擠的公共汽車，他寧愿騎自行車。(prefer to do sth rather than do sth)
Rather than ride on a crowded bus, he always prefers to ride a bicycle.
11. 她堅持要自己把這次旅游安排得盡善盡美。(insist )
She insisted that she (should) organize the trip properly.
12. 好像他的事業就快要結束了。(It seems/ seemed that…, at an end)
It seems that his career is at an end.
Sixty percent of the travelers prefer to live in the rooms whose windows face south.
14. 聽完他的話，那個可憐的女孩淚水奪眶而出，沖出門外。(burst, rush out )
After hearing his words, the poor girl burst into tears and rushed out of the room.
15. 城市一片廢墟，上百萬的人無家可歸。(in ruins, millions/thousands of)
The city lay in ruins and millions of people / hundreds of thousands of people had no place to live in.
16. 一些人破門設法從失火的房子里逃了出來。（escape from; by doing sth）
Some people managed to escape from the burning building by breaking down the doors.
Only then did he realize that he was wrong.
18. 當你遇到困難時，不要失去信心。（lose heart）
Don’t lose heart when you come across difficulty.
This is one of the best films that I have ever seen.
The beautiful new car in front of my home belongs to my neighbour, not me.
我家門前的漂亮新車是我鄰居的，不是我的。 ( belong to )
She gave us food and clothes and asked for nothing in return, which made us very grateful.
她給我們食物和衣服，沒有要求任何回報，這一切都讓我們很感激。 (in return; which; grateful )
He talked so rudely to his boss. No wonder he was fired.
他那么粗魯地和老板說話，難怪會被解雇。 ( no wonder )
23. 經理不在時, 他負責這個商店. (in charge of)
He was left in charge of the shop while the manager was away.
24. 不僅你而且你的妻子對我很友好。（not only…but also…）
Not only you but also your wife is friendly to me.
25. 乘客不允許在候車室吸煙。(allow sb to do…)
Passengers are not allowed to smoke in the waiting room.
That little girl is terribly spoilt. Her parents give her everything she asks for.
27.她既是個很有天賦的音樂家也是個攝影師。（as well as）
She is a talented musician as well as a photographer.
The invention of computer is considered to be a great technological breakthrough.
29.開車的時候，你應該注意路標。( pay attention to; road signs)
While driving, you should pay attention to the road signs.
30. 香煙含有很多影響健康的化學成分，這是眾所周知的事實。(contain; chemicals; affect)
It is a well-known fact that cigarettes contain many chemicals that will affect your health.
I would appreciate it if you could take care of the kids on Friday night.
32. 說實話，我要在公共場合演講還是太緊張了。（to be honest；too… to）
To be honest, I’m too nervous to give a speech in public.
33. 在我還沒來得及熟悉這個樂隊的音樂之前，他們就解散了。( have the chance to; get familiar with; break up；)
Before I had the chance to get familiar with their music, the band broke up.
34. 我珍視與你的友誼高于一切。（above all else）
I value your friendship above all else.
35. 先生，您是用現金還是用信用卡支付呢？(credit card, in cash,)
Will you pay by credit card or in cash, sir?
36. 這間醫院是為了紀念孫中山先生而建的。 (in memory of)
The hospital was built in memory of Dr. Sun Yat-sen.
37. 他們一獲得許可就馬上出發去災區。(set off; permission)
They set off for the disaster-stricken/ hit area as soon as they got the permission.
38. 已經7點鐘了， 杰克應該來了。(should)
It’s already seven o’clock. Jack should be here at any moment.
39. 除非你保持均衡的飲食，否則將會增加體重。 (a balanced diet, put on weight )
Unless you keep a balanced diet, you will put on weight.
40. 他謀求良好生活的能力受到了他缺乏教育的限制。(earn a good living, be limited by; lack of)
His ability to earn a good living is limited by his lack of education.
41. 咱們應該怎樣處理這些廢報紙？(do with)
What shall we do with the waste newspaper?
We will have a picnic in the woods, weather permitting.
When I arrived, I found the door closed.
44. 我決定還是求穩不要冒險。(take a chance；rather than)
I decided to play it safe rather than take a chance.
45. 既然你已經通過了駕駛考試，你就可以獨自開車了。(now that)
Now that you have passed the driving test, you can drive on your own.
What prevented him from attending our meeting remains a mystery.
47. 根據被廣泛接受的原理, 宇宙起源于大爆炸。 (according to, accept, begin with)
According to the widely accepted theory, the universe began with a “Big Bang”.
48. 外面的噪音不斷，我無法安下心來學習。(settle down)
With so much noise outside, I couldn’t settle down to study.
49. 站在塔頂上，我仍能看到遠處的山。 ( in the distance)
Standing at the top of the tower, I could see the mountains in the distance.
50. 加拿大的淡水比世界上任何其他國家都多。(more…than any other…)
Canada has more fresh water than any other country in the world.
51. 他們直到穿過了山谷才看到美麗的景色。(not…until…; go through)
They didn’t see the great scenery until they went through the valley.
Only after returning home did I realize I had left my keys at work.
Following the teacher’s advice, I was able to quickly improve my English.
54. 多虧了每一個人的辛勤努力，表演取得了巨大的成功。(thanks to)
Thanks to everyone’s hard work, the performance was a great success.
55. 我寧愿為理想奮斗，不愿意放棄而他日后悔。(would rather…than; struggle for)
I would rather struggle for my dream than give it up and regret it later in my life.
56. 我們很懊惱，因為她拒絕告訴我們她周末都干什么了。(annoyed; what＋從句)
We were annoyed because she refused to tell us what she did over the weekend.
This building is five times as high as that one.
This building is five times the height of that one.
I was able to overcome the problem with the help of my teacher.
59. 他是一個很有趣的男孩，經常用他的笑話帶給我們許多歡樂。(entertain sb. with sth.)
He is a very interesting boy and often entertains us with his jokes.
（find it (形式賓語) + adj. + that引導的賓語從句，with）
I find it strange that he is able to work so hard with so little sleep.
61. 如果有必要, 我們可以更改旅行日期。(省略句)
If (it is) necessary, we can change the dates of our trip.
62. 這個女孩這么早結婚真是一件令人驚訝的事。(It’s surprising that…)
It’s really surprising that the girl got married so early.
63. 他是個有才華的音樂家以及優秀的舞蹈演員。(as well as)
He is a talented musician as well as a great dancer.
64. 不論你給我看哪一個, 我都沒有足夠的錢買.(狀語從句)
Whichever you showed me, I didn’t have enough money to buy.
65. 他工作一直很努力，難怪他又加了薪.(it is no wonder that…)
He had been working hard. (It is) No wonder that he got a rise again.
66. 他必須努力工作來養家糊口.(provide …for…)
He has to work hard to provide food and clothes for his family.
67. 專家提出的計劃得到了政府的認可。(put forward)
The project put forward by experts has been accepted by the government.
68. 每次我聽見這首歌，我總會回想起自己的童年。（every time）
Every time I hear this song, I will think of my childhood.
69. 除了作為有趣而且有益的運動外，游泳還是一項很有用的技能。(apart from)
Apart from being fun and good exercise, swimming is also a very useful skill.
70. 為了圖方便, 我把參考書放在書桌附近。（for convenience）
I keep my reference books near my desk for convenience.
71. 我為占用了老師那么多時間而向她道歉。(take up)
I apologized to my teacher for taking up so much of her time.
72. 我們應該樂觀向上，永遠對生活保持一種積極的態度。(be optimistic)
We should be optimistic and always keep a positive attitude towards life.
73. 只有當你經歷了真正的磨難后, 你才知道幸福的可貴。(only if)
Only if you have experienced real hardship will you be able to value happiness.
74. 為了阻止火災蔓延，你應當中斷電源。 (cut off; prevent from)
You should cut off the electricity supply to prevent the fire from spreading.
Born into a poor farmer’s family in 1930, Dr Yuan graduated from Southwest Agricultural College in 1953.
76. 三個男孩花了整整一周游遍了倫敦，英國最著名的歷史文化之城。(It takes some time to do sth.)
It took the three boys a whole week to tour London, the most famous historical and cultural city in the United Kingdom.
77. 最讓我感興趣的是禮品店，那里售賣各種紀念品。(What 引導的主語從句及where引導的非限制定語從句)
What interested me most was the gift shop, where all kinds of souvenirs were sold.
78. 我們在當地餐館享受傳統的法國美食，以此結束一天的行程。（finish sth. by doing …）
We finished the day’s journey by enjoying traditional French food in a local restaurant.
79. 政府必須立即采取強力措施保護瀕臨滅絕的野生動物。(take measures, endanger)
The government should take immediate and strong measures to protect endangered wildlife.
It is believed that taking a walk after meals helps people digest their food.