2015年高考重慶英語作文及范文 發布時間：2019-06-09 17:34:04
If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you say?
I suggest/ advise that…I should…
I strongly recommend that…
It’s strongly recommended that…
My suggestion/ advice to the younger self is that…
If I were three years younger, I would…
Were I three years younger, I would…
二、原因句式：建議陳述兩個原因，用并列結構not only, but…as well連接
1. The reason why… is that…
2. Why I say so is that…
3. It is not only because… but … as well.
4. …for the simple reason that… not only… , but… as well.
5. The reasons are as follows.
How I wish I could be three years younger!
If only I would return to three years ago.
Were I three years younger than I am now, I would strongly recommend that I set more practical and specific goals. As an old saying goes, living without a clear and achievable aim is like sailing without a compass. Compared with many abstract objectives, practical ones can bring us more courage and confidence whenever we make one step forward. If only I could go back and reset my goals.
Bookcrossing. Com 是一個面向全球的圖書分享網站。該網站組織的分享活動有兩種參與方式：一是自由分享（wild release），即把書放在指定地點，由其他參與者自由獲取；二是定向分享（controlled release），即直接傳遞給另一位參與者。假設你是李華，請用英文寫信申請參加。內容應包括：
注意：（1）詞數不少于80； （2）在答題卡上做答 （3）書信格式及開頭已給出（不計入總詞數）
1. I’m writing to tell you that…
2. The reason why I write (this letter) to you is that…
3. I am writing to you for the simple reason that…
4. My purpose of writing this letter to you is that…
1. Between them, I would like to choose…
2. Of the two, I prefer the latter to the former.
3. By comparison, I would pick the latter rather than the former.
4. Of the two, the latter is my preference.
5. Of the two, the latter wins my favor.
1. I am looking forward to more information.
2. I would appreciate it if you would offer more information.
3. Your detailed message will be much appreciated.
4. If you could provide more specific information, I would be much grateful.
Learning that you are organizing this activity to share books worldwide, I am writing to apply for it for the simple reason that I love reading and I own a large number of books.
You’ve introduced two ways to share books: wild release and controlled release. Of the two, the latter wins my favor. By the means of controlled release, I only need to deliver books to other participants, not only are books shared but it can build up a bridge connecting readers from different parts of the world as well.
If you could provide more specific information, I would be well grateful. Looking forward to your reply.